Small businesses face many challenges today, including the increasing demand by larger companies for ISO 9001compliance, a challenging task for any organisation and in particular for a small business without quality assurance experts on its payroll. Ray Tricker has already guided hundreds of businesses through to ISO accreditation, and this sixth edition of his life-saving ISO guide provides all you need to meet the new 2015 standards.
ISO 9001:2015 for Small Businesses helps you understand what the new standard is all about and how to achieve compliance in a cost effective way. Covering all the major changes to the standards, this book provides direct, accessible and straightforward guidance. This edition includes:
- down-to-earth explanations to help you determine what you need to enable you to work in compliance with and/or achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015;
- a contextual explanation of ISO 9001 within the structure of ISO 9000 family of standards;
- a detailed description of the structure of ISO 9001:2015 and its compliance with Annex SL;
- coverage of the new requirements for Risk Management and Risk Analysis;
- a guide to the costs involved in implementing ISO 9001:2015 and advice on how to control costs;
- an example of a complete, generic Quality Management System consisting of a Quality Manual plus a whole host of Quality Processes, Quality Procedures and Word Instructions; and
- access to a free, software copy of these generic QMS files to give you a starting point from which to develop your own documentation.
This book is also supported with a complete bibliography containing abbreviations and acronyms as well as a glossary of terms. This comprehensive text will provide you and your small business with a complete guide on your way to ISO compliance.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317685678 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|