Issues in Geography Teaching examines a wide range of issues which are of interest to those teaching geography from the early years through to higher education, including:
- the role of research and the use of ICT in teacher training;
- the significance of developing critical thinking skills;
- broader educational issues such as citizenship and development;
- the importance of environmental education;
- the position and role of assessment;
- the present state and status of geographical education and issues that are likely to be of concern in the future.
Issues in Geography Teaching details the contexts, presents the facts and raises thought-provoking questions which should stimulate further interest and discussion.
|Size: ||8.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781136363207 (EPUB)|