Three veteran dads offer their best practical advice so you can build awesome relationships with your kids. In partnership with the National Center for Fathering, they draw on their day-in, day-out experience to help you…
- creatively express care and affection in ways only a father can
- convey a positive perspective on life and the future
- teach, counsel, and guide in ways your children can receive and remember
- remind your kids—and yourself—that God is always there, listening and participating
- be a dad through all the stages of your kids' lives
These time-tested ideas will reignite your passion for being a dad. You'll find the inspiration and know-how you need to engage with daughters and sons in the best ways possible and make your home their favorite place to be.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Harvest House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006817734 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Printing:||of 15 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|