ebooks and download videos Search All  Title  Author 
Home / Nonfiction / House & Home / Cleaning & Caretaking

It's Not Just About The Boxes: Seven Simple Steps to a Successful Move

| £5.82 | €6.55 | Ca$9.45 | Au$9.33
by Laura Ackerman
What is this?DRM-EPUB | by download   add to wish list
It's Not Just About The Boxes: Seven Simple Steps to a Successful Move by Laura Ackerman

Whether you are relocating across the street or across the nation, it doesn't take long to figure out that moving involves more than boxes, trucks, and aching backs.  It's Not Just About The Boxes addresses the fact that a move really only involves 30% boxes and the remaining 70% is full of emotion and challenging details.  Benefit from the wealth of knowledge and personal experience that Laura Ackerman, "America's Relocation Specialist", shares as she guides you through the entire moving process.  She will address decision-making, relationships, blind faith, planning & organizing, de-cluttering, buying & selling, loneliness, children, pets, and many other important key relocation factors.  Moving is a journey that impacts our lives and our loved ones in many ways.To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.

SHARE  Share by Email  Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter  Share on Linked In  Share on Delicious
or call in the US toll free 1-888-866-9150 product ID: 686179

Ebook Details
Pages: 83
Size: 443 KB
Publisher: Rockstar Publishing House
Date published:   2015
ISBN: 9781937506940 (DRM-EPUB)

DRM Settings
Copying:not allowed
Printing:not allowed
Read Aloud:  not allowed

This product is listed in the following category:

Nonfiction > House & Home > Cleaning & Caretaking

If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.

© 2016