The course of true love never did run smooth, at least according to Shakespeare. See how spirits, demons, curses, and spells make for an even bumpier ride as these five couples find the courage to fight the odds stacked against their happy endings.
Sensuality Level: Sensual
- Cursed: After years of her scientist father's abuse, Katia uses her genetically engineered "gift" to destroy the lab that has been her living hell . . . and wakes up one hundred years in the future. Can she trust the enigmatic Dr. Julius Freeman at her bedside? She'll have to learn to - only together can they face down their demons for any chance at happiness.
- Relentless Flame: Indebted killer Dante Blackstone has the world at his feet. Every vice, any desire, is his for the asking - until he finds the one person he cannot have: sweet healer Hannah Miller, the one woman who could bring about Dante's destruction.
- Sanctuary: When agent Logan Reed is assigned to investigate murdered empaths at a spiritual retreat, he finds himself knee-deep in secrets, snipers, and simmering sexual attraction to clairvoyant Sonny Blake. Then Sonny disappears - can he decipher the clues in time? Or will he lose this chance at love to a psychotic predator?
- A Demon Bewitched: The last time Claude Fortier fell for a woman, his father, Gulielmus, killed her. Nearly 200 years later, Claude's lover is back . . . sort of. Gail Colvard may have been born with his sweet Laurette's soul, but her new-and-improved incarnation is a witch who isn't taking any guff - not from him, and not from dear old Dad, either.
- The Bride's Curse: Three brides return a gorgeous vintage wedding dress to Kelly Andrew's Wedding Bliss store, claiming it's cursed, which is definitely bad for business. Then Brett Atwell, the handsome nephew of the dress's original owner, gets involved, and a mischievous spirit sends the two of them on a goose chase for a groom who went missing decades ago. Will love get its due at long last?
|Size: ||3.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781440598654 (EPUB)|