Ideal for network engineers involved in building a data center, this practical guide provides a comprehensive and technical deep-dive into the new Juniper QFX5100 switching family. You'll learn how the Juniper QFX5100 enables you to create simple-to-use data centers or build some of the largest IP Fabrics in the world.
This book is chock-full of helpful technical illustrations and code examples to help you get started on all of the major architectures and features of Juniper QFX5100 switches, whether you're an enterprise or service provider. With this book, you'll be well on your way to becoming a Juniper QFX5100 expert.
All of the examples and features are based on Junos releases 13.2X51-D20.2 and 14.1X53-D10.
- Fully understand the hardware and software architecture of the Juniper QFX5100
- Design your own IP Fabric architecture
- Perform in-service software upgrades
- Be familiar with the performance and scaling maximums
- Create a data center switching fabric with Virtual Chassis Fabric
- Automate networking devices with Python, Ruby, Perl, and Go
- Build an overlay architecture with VMware NSX and Juniper Contrail
- Export real-time analytics information to graph latency, jitter, bandwidth, and other features
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||21.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781491949535 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|