WELCOME TO THE NEW SUPERFOOD...
Soup is the ultimate diet food - the secret to losing weight and staying healthy.
- It's low in calories, and keeps you fuller for longer.
- It gives you a big portion of your five a day.
- Infinitely adaptable, it provides a great snack or starter or a whole meal in itself.
- It improves with time, increasing in depth and flavour - enabling you to cook in bulk and keep for later.
- It is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that have been linked to lowering your risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and high cholesterol.
In this beautifully produced book, Brixton-based cook and healthy eating expert Henrietta Clancy brings a fresh approach to the food which is the new buzzword for good nutrition. Clancy shares her favourite 50 recipes - all super easy to make, with high-impact flavours, and ingredients guaranteed to nourish your body.
Five-minute soups, raw soups, slow soups, hearty soups and broths... As Henrietta shows, soup is liquidised gold - utterly delicious and satisfyingly good for you.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Short Books|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781780722665 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|