Writers are given a wealth of opportunities to cultivate a successful writing life, break out, and find an audience for their work. Yet so many writers, from beginners to veterans, find their careers stuck in neutral.
The solution is simple: Just write. Write yourself past fears, doubts, and setbacks, and use your desire for writing excellence to deeply immerse yourself in the craft.
In Just Write, best-selling author and veteran writing coach James Scott Bell shows you how to develop unforgettable stories while leading a rewarding writing life. You'll learn how to master the nuances of fiction, discover what readers really want, and persevere through the challenges of getting started, conquering writer's block, and dealing with rejection. Look inside to discover how to:
Fulfilling writing careers are developed through hard work, an investment in practice, and complete dedication to the process. Don't succumb to excuses or procrastination. Dive into your career with gusto and enthusiasm. Fall in love with writing every day.
- BRAINSTORM NEW CONCEPTS for your fiction and develop a believable premise.
- CREATE MEMORABLE CHARACTERS that keep your readers coming back for more.
- STUDY CLASSIC & CONTEMPORARY NOVELS to improve your writing.
- EFFECTIVELY MARKET YOURSELF as a writer.
- MANAGE YOUR TIME to maintain peak efficiency.
|Size: ||1.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Writers Digest Books|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781599639727 (EPUB)|