The leading guide to otolaryngology - Invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
Since 1973, Essential Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery has remained the benchmark guide to otolaryngology. The eleventh edition of this classic reference has been thoroughly updated to bring you up to speed with today's practice of otolaryngology. In a single, compact volume, the book delivers the very latest critical information to help you treat the wide range of conditions involving the head and neck.
This concise, easy-to- follow book is organized to allow for quick clinical recall and high yield review. Key features of the book include:
- The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource - in one compact volume
- Top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline, yet provides an easy, at-a-glance review and summary of key information in otolaryngology
- Quick-access bulleted text
- Board review questions at the end of each chapter to help review concepts and retain critical information
- NEW to this edition: More illustrations and tables on key clinical topics
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||34.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071849937 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|