Carla Bruni. Giorgio Armani. Luciano Pavarotti.
Giada De Laurentiis. Sophia Loren. The Leonardos (Da Vinci e DiCaprio).
From fettucine to fashion and back again, nobody does La Bella Vita like the Italians. Whether preparing a meal or sculpting the David, singing an aria or seducing a lover, Italians take their time, and do it right! In this bellissimo primer, Romans Aminda Leigh and Pietro Pesce show you how to achieve that sensual perfection in everything you do, leading you on a smolderingly hot journey through each of the five senses:
- Sight (vista): Toss the shabby, shapeless clothes and dress up! Italians take meticulous care of their appearance and are always fashionable.
- Sound (udito): Act like an Italian and emphasize the positive whenever possible.
- Touch (tatto): Touch like all Italians do--double-kiss, hold hands, touch other people's arms, and gesticulate!
- Smell (olfatto): Take a ride on an Italian motorbike and pay attention to the scents of your environment--the sea air, a coffee shop, a flower garden . . .
- Taste (gusto): Forget inhaling a heavy dinner--eat like Italians and savor a long, leisurely home-cooked meal!
La Bella Vita is the crash course in Italian living every Italophile can indulge in, pronto!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||833 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440509063 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|