1,600 Q&As AND A TEST-SIMULATING DVD WITH 500 MORE Q&As HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE ON OPTOMETRY EXAMS IN BASIC AND CLINICAL SCIENCE
Optometry Review: Basic and Clinical Sciences provides a complete review of the fundamental basic and clinical science concepts students need to know to excel on optometry exams. This rigorous review includes more than 1,600 exam-style Q&A with detailed answer explanations. The companion DVD adds an additional 500 questions not found in the book and enables students to create custom exams and keep track of their scores.
- Rigorous Q&A review to supplement your optometry coursework and prepare for exams
- Complete explanations accompany each answer
- A complete review of fundamental basic science and clinical science concepts in optometry
- Topics include Ocular Physiology, Visual Science & Optics, Anterior & Posterior Segment Diseases, Glaucoma, Ocular Pharmacology, and Contact Lenses
- Written by experienced optometry professors and clinicians who know exactly what it takes to master the optometry curriculum and pass exams
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006722182 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|