Lanthanides Series Determination by Various Analytical Methods describes the different spectroscopic and electrochemical methods used for the determination and measurement of lanthanides. Numerous examples of determination methods used in real sample analysis are gathered and explained, and the importance of lanthanides as applied in chemical industry, agriculture, clinical and pharmaceutical industry, and biology is discussed, with many applications and recent advantages given.
- Written by world-leading experts in research on lanthanide determination
- Discusses determination methods that range from very advanced and expensive techniques to simple and inexpensive methods
- A single source of information for a broad collection of lanthanide detection techniques and applications
- Includes a complete list of reports and patents on lanthanide determination
- Discusses both advantages and disadvantages of each determination method, giving a well-balanced overview
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007285396 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|