Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
One book with 9 extra covers. You can make hundreds of dollars ... and more, selling this book after your shows. Many entertainers have discovered the goldmine in back-of-room sales.
This Learn Magic Instant Author Kit is how it's done. It's a book (a PDF that you can have printed and bound as many times as you wish) that's already written, illustrated and ready for you to add your name. Selling this after your shows could result in hundreds of extra dollars per gig.
It's common for magicians to charge a "materials fee" when booking workshops. Learn Magic can then be given away to your students and you still make money ... your investment could easily pay for itself after one class!
Mister Greggy's book LEARN MAGIC gives children some basic rules and good beginner tricks to get them started on the happy road to learning magic tricks. Reading and performing these tricks gives kids a sense of accomplishment. It also improves their reading and gives such reading a sense of purpose: to learn and perform magic tricks. This is exactly how I started my 40 year career - by reading and learning easy tricks out of books! Thank you, Greg, for continuing the tradition! - David Ginn
Features & benefits include...
- Black & White version half-size (5½ x 8½). Easier to duplicate with clean professionally drawn images.
- Blank sections on every page to insert your logo and contact info. You'll book more shows when people can contact you.
- Helpful performing hints and routines. Teach more than just tricks, keep your students interested and engaged.
- Pages are not numbered, so you can mix and match what you need. Customize the book to fit your teaching style.
- Over 50 tricks and gags. Plenty to choose from, most using household items.
- A total of 44 pages. Covering cards, ropes, coins, paper and much more.
- Nine additional covers. Useful to customize your book and to use as signage on your sales table.