About This Book
- Learn to administer, configure, and manage RabbitMQ instances
- Discover ways to secure and troubleshoot RabbitMQ instances
- This book is fully up-to-date with all the latest changes to version 3.5
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer or system administrator with a basic knowledge of messaging who wants to learn RabbitMQ, or if you want to further enhance your knowledge of working with a message broker, then this book is ideal for you. To fully understand some examples in the book, a basic knowledge of the Java programming language is required.
What You Will Learn
- Apply messaging patterns using the message broker
- Administer RabbitMQ using the command line, the management web console, or management REST services
- Create a cluster of scalable and highly-available RabbitMQ instances
- Use RabbitMQ with Spring Framework, MuleESB, WSO2, and Oracle database
- Deploy RabbitMQ using Puppet, Vagrant, or Docker
- Fine-tune the performance of RabbitMQ
- Monitor RabbitMQ using Nagios, Munin, or Monit
- Secure, troubleshoot, and extend RabbitMQ
RabbitMQ is an open source message broker and an ideal candidate for large-scale projects ranging from e-commerce and finance to big data and social networking.
Learning RabbitMQ starts with a concise description of a number of message patterns along with their implementation in RabbitMQ. This is followed by a number of practical examples and tips on administration and management of the broker. This knowledge is further expanded by exploring how to establish clustering and high availability at the level of the message broker and how to integrate RabbitMQ with a number of technologies, such as Spring, and ESBs such as MuleESB and WSO2. The book dives into advanced topics such as performance tuning, troubleshooting, secure messaging, and the internals of RabbitMQ. Along the way we use a demo project called Corporate Social Network (CSN) to illustrate the various concepts being discussed.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007241712 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|