This issue of Emerging Cancer Therapeutics provides a comprehensive review for practitioners on the current status of leukemia treatment. Leukemia treatment has undergone major change over the course of the past few years and Leukemia addresses current best practices in the light of the most recent evidence.
With contributions from experts across the US and Canada, Leukemia details the current management of different types of leukemia and reviews new therapies in development for various forms of acute leukemia, chronic leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, and myeloproliferative disorders. Coverage includes new developments in hematopoitic cell transplantation, leukemia pathology and management, immunotherapy and targeted therapies. It is a valuable tool for clinicians, nurses, researchers, medical students, residents, and fellows.Emerging Cancer Therapeutics Series Titles Features:
- Editorial board of nationally recognized experts across the spectrum of Cancer Therapeutics
- In-depth, up-to-date expert reviews and analysis of major new developments in all areas of Cancer Therapeutics
- Issues edited by an authority in specific subject area
- Focuses on major topics in Cancer Therapeutics with in-depth articles covering advances in clinical and translational research developments, as well as clinical applications and experience
- Emphasizes multidisciplinary approaches to research and practice
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||2370007154555 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|