Life Interrupted: Taking Charge After Everything Has Changed is book for those who have given selflessly to others most of their lives and are now ready to prioritize their own lives. As a Catholic priest who decided to leave parish ministry after over three decades, Parise has a unique perspective on how to guide others through self-awareness to pursue a new life.
In this book, Michael Parise will show you how to:
- Take responsibility for your past, your emotions, desires, and failures.
- Create your spiritual and relational goals.
- Become aware of and prioritize your values
- Evaluate your relationship with self, with God, and with others.
- Welcome change, experience renewed self-worth, and deeper empathy.
At the end of this book, you will have a new understanding of the steps to take to a new life, be able to match who you are in your Soul with what you really want to do. You
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||193 KB|
|Publisher: ||Michael Parise|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780998095615 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|