ebooks and download videos Search All  Title  Author 
Home / Nonfiction / Self

Living Sensical

| £2.50 | €2.79 | Ca$4.08 | Au$4.02
by Robert C. Worstell
What is this?DRM-EPUB | by download   add to wish list
Living Sensical by Robert C. Worstell

About 5% of the population know for a fact that the world is filled with endless opportunities and that a person can be and have whatever they want, by learning what they need to know from freely available sources. The other 95% don't believe it and work to make sure no one else does either. What you believe is your choice. It always has been, always will be. - - - - The biggest problem you have stems from what you haven't been taught. It's not on any curriculum in any school - I don't know that it ever has been. The government ignores this, but talks about it all the time. Several authors through history have written books with this in the title, but never get around to actually defining it for anyone. Yet everyone can do this. Everyone can practice this. Everyone can learn to live abundant, miraculous lives - if the people around them will just allow it... To find out - Get Your Copy Today...

To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.

SHARE  Share by Email  Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter  Share on Linked In  Share on Delicious
or call in the US toll free 1-888-866-9150 product ID: 773896

Ebook Details
Size: 414 KB
Date published:   2015
ISBN: 9781329561069 (DRM-EPUB)

DRM Settings
Read Aloud:  not allowed

This product is listed in the following category:

Nonfiction > Self

This author has products in the following categories:

Nonfiction > Self
Nonfiction > Business & Economics
Nonfiction > Computers
Nonfiction > Art
Nonfiction > Reference

If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.

© 2016