Festive Sabbats for You and Yours
Pagan Folklore • Rituals • Crafts • Recipes • Planetary Guidance
Now in its sixth year, the Sabbats Almanac features a wealth of recipes, rituals, craft projects, and lore. Filled with over fifty articles by your favorite Wiccan and Pagan writers, Llewellyn's 2015 Sabbats Almanacprovides welcome ideas and insights into each holiday on the Wheel of the Year. Plan spiritually uplifting celebrations and family activities. Perform sabbat-specific rituals and world folk rites. Whip up tasty treats and crafts as reminders of the season's gifts and lessons. Also featured are astrological influences to help you plan rituals according to cosmic energies.
- Creative, low-cost arts and crafts projects
- Ideas for celebrating the Sabbats
- Simple recipes for delicious appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts
- Astrological influences with Full and New Moon rituals
- Extended rituals for groups and individuals
- Journal pages for keeping track of your festival plans and memories
- Fascinating Pagan folklore and customs
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Llewellyn Publications|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780738744865 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|