An Herbal Infusion of Inspiration and All-Natural Wellness
With recipes, crafts, gardening tips, and herbal lore, Llewellyn's Herbal Almanac is now in its 17th year of providing new ideas and perspectives for gardeners and herb lovers. Including recipes for cordials and infusions, cranberry ketchup, natural dyes, marzipan, salads, and more, this year's almanac will enrich your cooking and crafting with ingredients you've grown yourself.
Dozens of articles also include health and beauty tips, natural pest control, and the ancient history of herbs. With hands-on projects and advice, this year's edition features articles on sage, poppies, nightshades, almonds, turmeric and saffron, useful weeds, raffia, and much more.
- Square-foot gardening for vegetables, herbs, and fruits in a small, low-cost, low-care garden
- Herb and spice substitutes-easy alternatives to more expensive sources
- Creating an herbal insectary and working with beneficial insects that act as natural pesticides
- Plant therapy-low-stress techniques to improve your mental state
- The history and lore of herb names
- Herbs for teens to transition smoothly into adulthood
- Simple recipes for bath and body products
Llewellyn -- leading publisher of body, mind, and spirit books for over 115 yearsTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Llewellyn Publications|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780738751245 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|