Ivan Chermayeff said of Logo Theory: "at last somebody actually understands what identity design is all about and how it is accomplished."
• Learn why certain corporate identities have been used for decades, some for more than half a century, and still look contemporary, while others look dated and tired in only a few years.
• There principles of identity design that don??t change, principles that transcend fad and fashion.
• Discover the four different kinds of corporate identity concepts and how that can help you generate more and better identity concepts
• Learn visual techniques that can turn a common concept into an uncommon, even remarkable identity.
• Avoid the Seven Deadly Sins of Logo Design.
• Learn all these things without years of fruitless trial and error.
With clear, real world examples, all of this is provided in Logo Theory: How Branding Design Really Works. You??ll see with your own eyes concepts and principles not found in any other book on branding design.
And they work.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elfstone Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780973933307 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|