#1 best-selling guide to Bangladesh*
Lonely Planet Bangladesh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the Sundarbans spotting deer and tigers; stand amid the chaos of old Dhaka; or visit the lush Chittagong Hill Tracts, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangladesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bangladesh:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environment, arts, literature, cuisine, culture
- Over 35 maps
- Covers Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Chittagong Division, Sylhet Division and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bangladesh , our most comprehensive guide to Bangladesh, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling guide to Bangladesh. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||56.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781786572011 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|