Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover otherworldly vistas and simmering volcanoes, relax on perfect beaches and be ogled by toucans in the wild; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Costa Rica Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, landscapes, ecology, wildlife, cuisine, customs/etiquette, surfing, turtles, activities
- Over 50 color maps
- Covers San Jose, Central Valley & Highlands, Caribbean Coast, Arenal & Northern Lowlands, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica, Peninsula de Osa and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Costa Rica, our most comprehensive guide to Costa Rica, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for another guide focused on Costa Rica? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Wendy Yanagihara, Gregor Clark and Mara Vorhees.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||208.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781743602348 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|