Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own back yard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the South's open roads with Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips, your passport to unique experiences that await you along these classic American highways. Featuring 28 amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to two-week adventures, you can cruise Highway 1 to Key West or explore Appalachian back roads, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips is perfect for exploring these states in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a Floridian trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's Florida guide, our most comprehensive guide to Florida, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover Florida, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.
There's More in Store for You:
- For more road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet's USA Best Trips guides to New England, Southwest USA, California, Pacific Northwest, New York & the Mid-Atlantic and USA.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER 'USA's Best Trips: 7 Amazing Road Trips,' with excerpts from each guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet's European Best Trips guides to Italy, France, and Ireland and our FREE SAMPLER 'Europe's Best Trips: 3 Amazing Road Trips' for more road trip inspiration.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Adam Skolnick, Adam Karlin, Amy Balfour and Mariella Krause.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||62.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781743218235 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|