Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Ireland with Lonely Planet's Ireland's Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on unique experiences that await you along Ireland's roadways. Featuring 34 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can follow the exquisite peninsular coastlines of the southwest or cruise the sunny undulating hills of the southeast and more, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Ireland, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ireland's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 81 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Free, convenient pull-out Ireland road map (included in print version)
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, and Irish road signs key
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Dublin, Ennis, Cork, Galway, Belfast, the Dingle Peninsula, Wexford, Waterford, Killarney, Limerick, Westport, Tralee, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Connemara, Glendalough, Doolin, Derry, Bangor and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Ireland 's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Ireland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Irish trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's Ireland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Ireland is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems. Looking for just the highlights of Ireland? Check out Discover Ireland, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet's Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet's European Best Trips guides to Italy and France. Or start with our FREE SAMPLER 'Europe's Best Trips: 3 Amazing Road Trips,' with excerpts from each guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet's USA Best Trips guides to USA, California, New England, Southwest USA, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, Florida & the South, and The Pacific Northwest and our FREE SAMPLER 'USA's Best Trips: 7 Amazing Road Trips' for more road trip inspiration.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Fionn Davenport, Belinda Dixon, Catherine Le Nevez and Oda O'Carroll.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||159.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781743217795 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|