Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Bored of beaches? Tired of following the tourist-trodden paths? Looking for a new sort of spark for your 2015 travel plans? Get out there and be among the first to discover the hottest new travel experiences for 2015 with Lonely Planet's FREE Mini-Guide 'New in Travel: 26 of the world's hottest new experiences for 2015'.
Inside New in Travel: 26 of the world's hottest new experiences for 2015
Lonely Planet's destination gurus have scoured the globe to find the most awesome new attractions - from the anticipated opening of New York City's One World Trade Center Observation Deck to the new exhilarating aerial tour of South Africa's previously inaccessible World Heritage Site Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve. This slice of inspiration will be sure to kick-start your incredible year of travel.
- Discover new attractions for all interests
- Look out for the Best in Travel ribbons indicating attractions located in featured destinations in our annual title, Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2015
- Get inspired to go out and make these experiences your own!
- Coverage Includes New York City, South Africa, Argentina, Ireland, Spain, Panama, Hong Kong, England, Iceland, Tasmania, Ecuador, Singapore, Florida, Costa Rica, New South Wales, Arkansas, Italy, Great Britain, Haiti, Taiwan, Paris, Belgium, Western Australia, Papua New Guinea
Note: All information in this mini guide is correct at the time of writing, but timings may change. Be sure to check before you make the journey.
There's More in Store for You
- Need a little more inspiration? Don't miss Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2015 for the hottest travel trends, top destinations to visit and best experiences to be had in 2015.
- Know where you want to go? Start planning your trip with Lonely Planet ebooks. Portable and packed with trusted content.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
Winner of the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards Favorite Travel Guide in 2012, 2013, and 2014
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||25.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781743609415 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|