Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Star gaze at the celebrities along the sidewalk at the Hollywood Boulevard & the Walk of Fame, star gaze at the galaxies at the Griffith Observatory, or hike to the Hollywood sign; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Los Angeles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, Downtown and Burbank & Universal City and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Los Angeles' neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||66.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781743602454 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|