Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in Prague's Gothic architecture, hang out an ornate cafe or explore the grand Prague castle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Prague and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Vinohrady, Zizkov and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Prague's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Mark Baker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||31.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781743602386 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|