Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf the swells around the southern coastlines, hike the challenging Cross-Island Track, or check out Tonga's 'Stonehenge of the Pacific'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rarotonga, Samoa and Tonga and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience -history, etiquette, lifestyle, sport, arts, architecture, literature, music, dance, craft, tattooing, environment, geography, ecology, religion, myths & legends, cuisine, politics
- Over 30 colour maps
- Covers Raratonga, Aitutaki, 'Atiu, Mangaia, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga, Nuku'alofa, Ha'apai Group, Vava'u Group, Ma'uke and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga, our most comprehensive guide to Rarotonga, Samoa and Tonga, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South Pacific guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||59.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781786577313 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|