Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Route 66 Road Trips is your passport to the best advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Featuring trips from Chicago to Los Angeles, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can visit all of Route 66's kooky roadside attractions and friendly towns with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Route 66 Road Trips Travel Guide:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right routes tailored for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Road Trips Eastern Route 66, Central Route 66, Western Route 66
- Covers Los Angeles, Chicago, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet Route 66 Road Trips.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out the Lonely Planet USA guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||29.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781743607183 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|