Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet San Francisco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Loll in Golden Gate Park, stroll across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, get spooked at Alcatraz, ride a legendary cable car, maneuver down the crookedest street in the world, or take a day trip to wine-soaked Napa Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet San Francisco Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, music, art, architecture, literature, cinema, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out San Francisco map (included in print version), plus over 38 color maps
- Covers Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, downtown, North Beach, Chinatown, Nob Hill, the Mission, the Haight, and the Castro, as well as Berkeley, Muir Woods, Sausalito, Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet San Francisco, our most comprehensive guide to San Francisco, , is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of San Francisco? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||80.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781760340308 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|