Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sweden is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the beauty of Stockholm's glittering waterways and cobble-stoned streets, hike through the wild natural landscape of its northern regions, or dine on innovative Swedish cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sweden and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Sweden Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, cinema, design, architecture, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Stockholm, Lappland, the Far North, Ostersund, the Bothnian Coast, Uppsala, Central Sweden, Goteborg, the Southwest, Malmo, the South, the Southeast, Gotland, Visby, Stockholm Archipelago, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sweden, our most comprehensive guide to Sweden, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Becky Ohlsen, Anna Kaminski, Josephine Quintero .
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||45.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781743605356 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|