Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
The best-selling Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Photography is written by internationally renowned travel photographer Richard I'Anson. He shares his wealth of experience and knowledge about travel photography in this jargon-free guide to taking better photographs.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated and refreshed with up-to-the minute advice, information and instructions on how to take amazing travel photographs using the latest digital cameras. It also includes tips on how to get great results from smartphones, DSLR cameras, drones and GoPro action cameras.
The author explains:
- How to get started in travel photography
- What kit is required - whether you're an enthusiastic amateur photographer or a budding professionals - and how to use it
- Types of software and computers needed to process pin-sharp images
- On-the-ground advice, including photography etiquette, safety and security Essential advice and know-how on lighting, composing and shooting great images
- How to choose the best lense, set aperture, shutter speeds and exposure
- Detailed instructions on taking photographs of moving subjects, portraits of people, landscapes, cities, wildlife, festivals, food and drink
- Processing, saving and sharing digital images using various software programs, and even selling travel images.
Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Photography is the definitive handbook for anybody keen to improve the photographs they take on their travel trips and wow their friends and family at home. It's a long-standing success and will continue to inspire a new generation of travellers with the updated information and tips inside.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
âLonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
âLonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||143.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781760341831 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|