Teaching isn??t an easy job. But it can be a great one.
It??s all a matter of attitude. And with Love Every Child, veteran teacher Kimmy Dee Winnubst is out to help you change yours, and become the best, most effective, and most-importantly the happiest teacher you can be.
Packed with fresh ideas, inspiration and real-life schoolroom survival tips gleaned over a 30-year teaching career, Love Every Child is every teacher??s guide to excelling in the classroom and loving their work by approaching every child with a kind heart and an open mind. Whether this is your first year as an educator or your 40th, you??ll learn:
- New ideas for reaching even the most difficult students
- How to use humor to keep control in the classroom
- Secrets to keeping the job fresh
- How to transform your attitude by transforming your environment
- Essential self-care tips for teachers
- Visualization techniques, helpful exercises, and much, much more
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Geenboek Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780996930918 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|