A marked deck for people who have less than perfect vision or need glasses.
A blockout system for marking cards has been developed based on the widespread Bicycle Rider Back 808 deck. The development focused on good discernibility of the system for magicians with impaired vision. The marked deck can be prepared in less than one hour.
- Card and Suit Values
- Basic Principle – the Clock Design
- Marking the Card Value
- Marking the Suit Value
- Suit and Card Value in Different Marks
- The Stage Version
- Suit and Card Value Together in One Single Mark
- One-way Marking
- Predecessor and Successor Card in a Stack
- Marking the Stack Number
- Card, Stack Number, Predecessor and Successor Cards
1st edition 2015, 11 pages
word count: 2220 which is equivalent to 8 standard pages of text