This product is also part of:This is the second issue of the magazine, Magical Arts Journal - published by Michael Ammar and Adam Fleischer. It was published September, 1986 - and the original cover price was just $5!
20 Pages - with 2 editorial essays, 3 informative essays on working in magic, 4 great effects, and 2 inspirational essays on the art of magic.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- "Twelve Have Died" - Ben Robinson
- "The Secret Service" - Michael Ammar
Work and Money
- "How to Book Yourself by Phone" - Samuel Patrick Smith
- "Restaurant Magic - How to Get Hired" - Charles Greene
- "Cruise Ship Magic - What to Perform" - Doug Anderson
- "Incredible Coins Across" - Michael Ammar
- "Wallet Deck Switch" - Larry Jennings
- "Card Roll Down" - Marco Tendo
- "Impromptu Holey Terror" - Johnny Lindholm
- "Coin Finesse" - David Roth
- "Ideas" - John Cornelius
word count: 13350 which is equivalent to 53 standard pages of text