Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
This product is also part of:To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 6, No. 2, May 2010; 68 pages.
Cover: Gaetan Bloom, Resistance is Futile. The feature article is a chat with Gaetan about his magical roots, creativity, working the Crazy Horse in Paris, and his life.
Table of Contents
- Brad Manuel talks about Comedy Magic and the magic scene in Australia
- A short discussion with Dutch magician Ramana
- Colin Rose pays tribute to the late Patrick Page
- Family entertainer Dave Allen talks about his career
- Coin into Bottle: The pros and cons of three methods of performing the Coin into Bottle are discussed
- Folding coin inserted into bottle
- Genuine coin hidden in bottle
- Wide neck bottle using sleight of hand to insert coin
- Your Buying Options
- "Abyss" booklet
- "Folding 10P" gimmicked coin
- Roy Kueppers' "Coin in Bottle" gimmicked coin
- "Folding £2 Coin" gimmicked coin
- "The Secrets of the Folding Coin/Coin into Bottle" DVD
- "Tango Folding £2 and 10P Coins" gimmicked coins
- Four British magicians interviewed about their experiences moving to the USA: Simon Lovell, Paul Hallas, Mark Mason, and Martin Lewis
- Gaetan Bloom
- Paul Stone talks about his latest venture "THE INNOVENTION" (the ideal Magic Convention)
- So you want to be a... Mentalist: Advice from top performers Marc Paul, John Archer, and Kennedy on what it takes to be a successful modern day mentalist. Including excellent advice on how to get work (not limited to mentalists) in the commercial world.
- The history of the Sri Lanka Magic Circle, it's charitable work and it's efforts to build a magic headquarters
- Wayne Dobson's interview session at the 2010 Blackpool Convention
- Mike McClean's advice on putting together a comedy act
- Interview with world champion bullwhip and trick roping artist Chris McDaniel
- Jakob Rasmussen's "Instant Sandwich" - An easy to perform card sandwiched between two cards effect
- Jeff Prace's "Regeneraser" – A make your own gimmick restoration of a used pencil eraser
- Gone In 60 Seconds! - Adrian Sullivan takes 60 seconds to tell about his life
- Mick Hanzlik's trick "Numba-Lok"
- Creative Magic's utility device plus DVD "The Pandora Bag"
- Craig Petty's gimmicks plus DVD "Key Master"
- Gay Ljungberg's book "Audience Management"
- Bob Solari's card trick with gimmick "Improved Ultimate Brainwave"
- Steve Reynolds' card effects booklet "Route 52"
- Steve Reynolds' card effects DVD "Seek 52"
- Roberto Giobbi's card magic DVDs "Card College 1 & 2 Companion DVDs"
- Caleb Wiles'card magic booklet "High Spots"
- Andrew Normansell's close-up magic booklet "Twilight Lounge"
- Justin Higham's impromptu magic booklet "Secrets of Improvisational Magic"
- Nikola Pelletier's utility device plus DVD "NoMaD Pad"
- Next Issue
word count: 32614 which is equivalent to 130 standard pages of text