Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Customer rank: +1Please click here to subscribe to Magicseen Magazine.
To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 9, No. 3, July 2013; 60 pages
Cover: Kevin James
- Welcome – editor's letter
- Flukes – article – Christopher Congreave
- A Quick Catch Up with … Bob Swadling – Mark Leveridge
- Pros and Cons – It's All a Metter of Opinion – Mark Leveridge
- Should you include games in your children's shows, or just magic?
- Luca Volpe – Italy's Golden Boy
- All In Character, Part 2 – Morgan and West
- In the Phone Box – with ace world record holder Thomas Blacke – Mark Leveridge
- So You Want to be a … Creative Magician – Mark Leveridge
- The Twins FX – Flying High (Without Wires) - interview
- Kevin James – The Man Who Knows Too Much! - cover article/interview by Graham Hey
- Agents and the 'Business of Show-Business' – Jay Fortune interviews Tobias Beckwith
- Fritz (with a 'Z') Alkemade – interview by George Luck
- Moneyball – Fritz Alkemade
- Lettuce – Josh Janousky
- Shed 7 with Greg Wilson
- Allegro – Miguel Puga (Magomigue) - DVD set
- Linkey – Alan Rorrison – effect on DVD
- Birthday Magic for Kid's Shows – Ian Adair - book
- Melting Point – Cashan Wallace – effect on DVD
- Clean Cash – Marc Oberon – money effect DVD with partial prop
- Tick Tock – Sean Goodman – effect DVD
- The Mirage – Dani DaOrtiz – effect DVD with deck
- To the Max – Keiron Johnson – effect DVD
- Vortex of Refreshment – David Regal – effect DVD with props
- Reading Writing – Ariel Frailich - book
- Portable Ink – Takel – card effect DVD with gimmick
- iUnlock Your Mind – Myke Phillips – iPhone App
- Zenon's Still the Man – Review: La Clique Show, Brighton, May 29th
- Next Time …
- Listings Section
- Back Issues
word count: 29336 which is equivalent to 117 standard pages of text