Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Customer rank: +1Please click here to subscribe to Magicseen Magazine.
To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 9, No. 4, September 2013; 60 pages
- Welcome – editor's letter
- Phillip Escoffey: Full Steam Ahead - interview
- Ben Hart: Setting the Pace - interview
- All In Character, Part 3 – Writing in Character - Morgan and West
- Pros and Cons – It's All a Metter of Opinion – Mark Leveridge
- Should card magic contain overt exhibitions of skill, or should all handling appear move free and natural?
- Ali Cook Gets Lucky! – interview by Graham Hey
- Magic In The Movies – Why Magic Movies Don't Work! – Nick Schager
- Dynamo, Magician Impossible – How the Media Fell in Love with Steven Frayne! - cover article/interview by Graham Hey
- The Ultimate Guide To … Writing n E-Book – a little comedy from Mark Leveridge
- "… and All the World's a Stage" – A Two Part Exploration Into the Techniques for Putting Together a Stage Act – Part 1 – Mark Leveridge
- Balloon Dog – Graham Lee
- High Five – Andrew Normansell
- Bitten – Bob Solari – card effect with Vampire theme
- Dunninger Knows – Joseph Atmore – hardback book
- Electric Touch + - Yigal Mesika – utility device
- So You want to Entertain Children with Magic? – Jeremy le Poidevin, John Kimmons & David Kaye - DVD
- One Blank Card – Lee Smith – iPhone effect
- Pro 4 Wallet – Gary James – utility wallet
- Flux Deal - Alex Moffat – download utility card move
- Leatherbound – Dave Forrest – DVD or download card to wallet
- Novel Notions for Kid's Shows – Ian Adair - book
- Fly Drive – Colin MacKenzie – Ring Flight type effect
- Make it Magic – Classical – Arthur & Leslie Stead – music CD
- Totally Crazy Bands DVD – Rasmus – rubber band magic
- Psi Clone Pad – Kevin Cunliffe – impression pad
- Club Land – The Modern Mystic League – Mark Leveridge
- Next Time …
- Listings Section
- Back Issues
word count: 24543 which is equivalent to 98 standard pages of text