Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Please click here to subscribe to Magicseen Magazine.
To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 9, No. 5, November 2013; 60 pages
Cover: Matthew Wright
- Welcome - editor's letter
- In The Phone Box - short interview with Penélope Cruz - Rav Singh
- Patrick Kun: High Visibility! - interview by George Luck
- The Illusionists - Live at Manchester 02 Apollo, October 4th, 2013 - Live Review
- Steve Evans: On the Bright Side of Life - interview by Tim Shoesmith
- Being Sociable - The Argument for Why You Should Use Social Media as Part of Your Self-Promotion - Scott Watson
- It's the Celebrity Bit - Jean Dujardin - short interview
- Smoke and Mirrors Bristol - Live Reviews
- September 6th 2013 - Tim Stracey and Fritz Alkemade
- September 20th 2013 - Wayne Fox and Diamond Jim Tyler
- September 29th 2013 - Martin Cox and Geoff Williams
- Dealer Shout Outs
- Agents and the 'Business of Show-Business' - Part 2 - Jay Fortune interviews Tobias Beckwith [Part 1 was in Issue 51]
- Ali Cook Live - Selby Town Hall, September 20th - Live Review
- Matthew Wright: On the Right Side of the Tracks - cover article/interview by Graham Hey
- "... and All the World's a Stage" - Part 2 of Our Exploration Into the Techniques Required for Creating a Stage Act - Mark Leveridge
- Drop Card - Chris Rawlins
- The Turned Card = Alexandr Erohin
- Magic Moments - Magic show producer Richard Leigh reflects on this year's Magic Moments day
- Clarity Box - David Regal - prop with DVD
- Inexplicable - Steve Shufton - card effect
- Way Out - Marc Oberon - utility device with book and gimmick material
- Card Magic Course - Steve Faulkner - online course
- A 'Supreme Lifetime in Magic' - Ian Adair - book
- Re-Maxed Iceolation - Kieron Johnson - DVD and ice mold
- Days of Wine and Magic - John Derris - book
- Electric - Paul Roberts - 2 DVDs on the electric chair routine
- Mental Magic and Mind Reading - Oliver Dobbs - e-book
- Deluxe Nest of Wallets - Nick Einhorn and Alan Wong
- Sebastian Walton: It's All Because of the Magic! - interview by Christopher Evans
- Next Time ...
- Listings Section
- Back Issues
word count: 25725 which is equivalent to 102 standard pages of text