Learn How to Make Any Occasion Shine!
Have you ever attended a party so clever it had you talking for days? Or received an invitation that made you feel like royalty? Were you ever given a gift so "you" that you never forgot it? Make It Memorable is an A to Z thematically organized resource for making the most of every special occasion and highlighting the little things in life. From anniversaries and birthdays through weddings and zero-cost ideas, it includes:
- It was a very good year! For a special anniversary, select bottles of wine with vintages from special years for the couple---the year they met, the year they married, etc.
- A blast from the past! For a memorable birthday for an old friend, rent a limo and take a tour down memory lane---past the birthday girl's high school, first house, etc., reminiscing as you go.
- Love is in bloom! For a garden party shower theme, have each guest bring a plant. Distribute the plants around the room to create your own greenhouse atmosphere for the bride.
- A to-do bag just for you! For a get-well present, create a to-do bag filled with things your friend can do while recuperating. You can include everything from favorite missed shows on videotape to assorted magazines and goodies.
- Plus fabulous favors, inviting invitations, party ideas, dazzling centerpieces, memorable gifts, unforgettable weddings, and much more!
Gift-giving expert Robyn Spizman has packed Make It Memorable with the most creative ideas under the sun for enlivening every party, event, and occasion with a touch of pizzazz.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||920 KB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2004|
|ISBN: ||9781466828384 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|