Anyone who has planned a renovation project knows that there are many, often difficult, decisions to make along the way. As Canada??s most trusted contractor, Mike has seen the good, the bad and the ugly. He provides expert advice in all aspects of planning and completing the most common renovation projects so homeowners will
- know what??s possible: design and planning considerations, including advice on building green
- learn the basics: structural considerations, permits and potential challenges
- hire right: finding the right people for the job
- choose the right materials: comprehensive guide to flooring, cabinets, etc., to help you make the best choices (which aren??t necessarily the most expensive ones)
- understand cost and timelines: getting and understanding estimates and how long it??s going to take
- oversee the job properly: how to ensure the renovation is done right, including step-by-step photographs of correct installation
Packed with colour photographs, illustrations and sidebars, these two new Make It Right™ books will help ensure homeowners avoid costly mistakes and get their renovation right the first time.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||17.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||HarperCollins Publishers|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781443406178 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Micronesia (Federated States of), Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Palau, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|