The Maker City Playbook is a comprehensive case studies and how-to information useful for city leaders, civic innovators, nonprofits, and others engaged in urban economic development. The Maker City Playbook is committed to going beyond stories to find patterns and discern promising practices to help city leaders make even more informed decisions.
Maker City Playbook
Maker City Project is a collaboration between the Kauffman Foundation, the Gray Area for the Arts, and Maker Media.
- Chapter 1: Introduction and a Call to Action
- Chapter 2: The Maker movement and Cities
- Chapter 3: The Maker City as Open Ecosystem
- Chapter 4: Education and Learning in the Maker City
- Chapter 5: Workforce Development in the Maker City
- Chapter 6: Advanced Manufacturing and Supply Chain inside the Maker City
- Chapter 7: Real Estate Matters in the Maker City
- Chapter 8: Civic Engagement in the Maker City
- Chapter 9: The Future of the Maker City
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||63.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Maker Media, Inc|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781680452600 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|