• An overview of descriptive and inferential statistics without formulas and computations.
• Clear and to-the-point narrative makes this short book perfect for all courses in which statistics are discussed.
• Helps statistics students who are struggling with the concepts. Shows them the meanings of the statistics they are computing.
• This book is easy to digest because it is divided into short sections with review questions at the end of each section.
• Running sidebars draw students' attention to important con
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351969864 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|