Manual of Business Italian is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using Italian.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, this manual comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of Italian
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where Italian is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where Italian is used
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781136924941 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|