Pocket-sized and portable, the Manual of Traumatic Brain Injury Management provides relevant clinical information in a succinct, readily accessible format. Expert authors drawn from the fields of rehabilitation medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, neurophysiology, physical and occupational therapy, and related areas cover the range of TBI, from concussion to severe injury.
Organized to be consistent with the way TBI is managed, the book is divided into six sections and flows from initial injury through community living post-TBI, allowing clinicians to key in on specific topics quickly.
Manual of Traumatic Brain Injury Management delivers the information you need to successfully manage the full spectrum of issues, medical complications, sequelae, and rehabilitation needs of patients who have sustained any level of brain injury.Features of Manual of Traumatic Brain Injury Management Include:
- Concise yet comprehensive: covers all aspects of TBI and its management
- A clinically-oriented, practical "how-to" manual, designed for rapid access to key information
- Organized to be consistent with the way TBI is managed
- Includes dedicated chapters on TBI in athletes and in military personnel.
- Internationally known contributors drawn from the leading TBI programs provide expert information
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||2370006809838 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|