Gas grills. Riding lawn mowers. Pop-top beer cans.
Forget fire and arrowheads and the wheel. The best tools invented by man are such wonders as beer, bikinis, and ESPN. And there's more where they came from, in this hilarious look at the stuff real men are made of:
- Chow and Suds (microwaves, vending machines, Tabasco sauce)
- Sports and Recreation (golf carts, cleats, shin guards)
- Household Gadgets (superglue, Swiss Army knives, Duct tape)
- Fun and Games (Pong, fantasy football, Wii)
- Out and About (drive-through restaurants, roller coasters, ATM machines)
- And More!
With fun Man-tastic Facts (bits of trivia) and Man-Dates (important dates in manvention history), this book will remind you why it's great being a man!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440510748 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|