Now fully updated, Marketing in the Moment, Second Edition is today's complete, practical, no-fluff desk reference to next generation social, mobile, and digital marketing.
Drawing on his extensive experience working with companies of all sizes, Michael Tasner helps you move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution. Tasner assesses and distills each of today's most valuable options, helping you identify and leverage your own best opportunities.
Tasner reveals which new marketing technologies deliver the best results (and which hardly ever pay for themselves)... how to complete digital marketing projects faster and at lower cost... how to build realistic, focused action plans for the next three, six, and twelve months. This edition's coverage includes:
- New ways to profit from emerging "Web 3.0" platforms and interaction methods
- An all-new chapter on Pinterest, Instagram, and emotion-driven "picture marketing"
- How to leverage high-value Google Hangouts video marketing
- New SEO marketing tactics to supercharge your content marketing
- Practical solutions for marketing on tablets and Android devices
- The latest "laws" of mobile marketing
- How to create mobile marketing apps fast
- How to audit and optimize your current web/digital marketing programs
- Cost-saving "open source" techniques that leverage others' hard work
- And much more…
Thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners, technologists, executives, and marketing professionals have already benefited from the first edition of this book. Now, it's even more valuable. Whatever and wherever you sell, Marketing in the Moment, Second Edition will help you build leads, traffic, sales, market share - and profits!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Pearson FT Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780133889987 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|