"The technician's technician" (Barron's), Martin Pring gives new traders the tools and insight they need to draw greater profits from today's markets
This new edition of Introduction to Technical Analysis explains how to evaluate trends, highs, lows, price/column relationships, price patterns, moving averages, and momentum indicators for a contemporary audience, using fully new, updated charts, diagrams, and examples.
Pring uses his trademark expertise and engaging writing style to simplify concepts for traders. Links to an exclusive downloadable video featuring original content and in-depth explanations of the material is also included.
You'll learn how to:
- Research and construct instantly valuable charts of stock and market activity
- Interpret the basic concepts of momentum, and apply the theory to actual trades through a common sense set of trading strategies
- Use price and volume pattern to identify breakouts
- Analyze and act on peaks and troughs that can signal a change in the prevailing trend
- Calculate moving averages and gauge their impact.
Martin J. Pring is the founder of Pring Research and publisher of Intermarket Review, a monthly market review offering a long-term synopsis of the world's major financial markets. Martin pioneered the introduction of videos as an educational tool for technical analysis in 1987, and was the first to introduce educational, interactive CDs in this field.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||27.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071849388 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|