This is a comprehensive, self-study workbook for learning Japanese characters.
Mastering Japanese Kanji can help you greatly reduce the time and effort involved in learning to read Japanese and write Japanese. It does so by introducing a method that is both effective and easy to use in memorizing the meanings and pronunciations of Kanjithe array of characters that are used in the Japanese language to symbolize everything from abstract ideas to concrete nouns.
Learning any of the kanji is a two step process, requiring that you remember both the visual aspect of a character (so you can recognize it when you see it) and the aural aspect (so you will know how to say and, thus, read it). The method employed by Mastering Japanese Kanji will show you how to tackle both of these aspects from the outset, and by so doing enable you to immediately get down to the practical (and fun!) business of recognizing and reading kanji on everything from street signs to newspapers. By the time you finish this book, in fact you will be able to boast of a Japanese vocabulary numbering in the thousands of words.
- Downloadable material helps to reinforce the written material
- Teaches the 200 most common kanji and the hundreds of compounds that use include them.
- Unique, speciallydesigned drawings and entertaining stories help you learn more quickly.
- Sample sentences, along with common words and compounds, expand your vocabulary by showing each kanji used in context.
- Strokeorder diagrams show the correct way to write each chapter.
- Chapter and cumulative review exercises help ensure master of what you've learned.
- Complete indexes show Japanese readings and English meanings for all Kanji.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781462914838 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|