About This Book
- Understand how PyCharm works and how you can leverage its strength to develop applications quickly
- Master PyCharm's editor to get a fast workflow
- Full of examples and illustrations that focus on the practical aspects of using PyCharm
Who This Book Is For
If you know PyCharm but want to understand it better and leverage its more powerful but less obvious toolset, this is the book for you.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the internal workings of the IntelliJ Platform
- Leverage PyCharm's powerful search tools and learn which ones are the best for you and your workflow
- Customize PyCharm's enhanced Python interpreter and its built-in terminal
- Develop web applications quickly and easily with different frameworks such as Flask and Django
PyCharm is addictive with powerful and configurable code completion, superb editing tools, top-notch support, diverse plugins, and a vibrant ecosystem to boot. Learning how PyCharm works and maximizing the synergy of its powerful tools will help you to rapidly develop applications.
You will start by getting comfortable with PyCharm and making it look exactly how you want. You can customize the tools and taskbars to suit individual developers' coding styles. You will understand the inner workings of PyCharm and how plugins, such as Codemap, Vim, Bitbucket, Assets compressor, Markdown, bash file, shortcut translator, and .gitignore, leverage the power of the IntelliJ Platform.
You will take an in-depth look at the various tools in PyCharm, improving your workflow drastically. Packed with insider tricks, this book will help you boost productivity with PyCharm.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007153589 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|